Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. / Veuillez autoriser les fichiers témoins de votre navigateur afin de pouvoir profiter de toutes les fonctions personnalisées de ce site Web, dont la possibilité de postuler pour un emploi.
Overview / Panorama:
COME FIND THE PERFECT FIT &
JOIN AN ICONIC BRAND!
With more than 50 retail locations across the country, Tommy Hilfiger Canada’s continued growth can be attributed to the commitment and dedication of our employees since we first entered the Canadian market in 1989. At Tommy Hilfiger Canada, we nurture a culture of personal and professional development. Careers within the company can only excel with a diligent focus on brand management, clear communication of expectations, consistency in execution, determination to exceed standards, fair and supportive treatment of all employees, and a dynamic, fast paced work environment.
The Tommy Hilfiger brand creates a lifestyle that inspires people everywhere to believe that anything is possible. The brand is all about people having fun, enjoying life, helping others succeed and treating people with respect. And as a part of the brand, you too can experience this fashion phenomenon.
Tommy Hilfiger offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Insurance & RRSP benefits for full-time Associates
- Generous discounts on merchandise
- Training and development
- Career growth opportunities
Responsibilities / Responsabilités:
Store management Roles:
Store Manager l Associate Manager l Assistant Managerl Floor Supervisor
- Manage and assist in the management of personnel, product and merchandising functions, business processes and store results
- Direct and motivate the store team to provide unparalleled, spirited service to all customers, generate sales and profit, minimize losses and ensure the store is visually distinctive and impeccably maintained
- Maximize employee productivity, ensure compliance and consistent execution of company Policies & Procedures and established Best Practices
- Create an environment which is spirited and results-driven
- Coach, train and develop Associates and be responsible for employee development directly or through members of the management team
- Minimum of three years’ experience, preferably in a retail clothing environment, or equivalent with management and supervisory experience
- Minimum High School education or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, preferred
- Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel
- Physical capacity to manoeuvre around sales floor, stock room and office
- Aptitude with cash register and office computer
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business